Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, ONDADURTO TEATRO accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the Commission services have no control and for which ONDADURTO TEATRO assumes no responsibility
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
It is our goal to minimise disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free, and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. ONDADURTO TEATRO accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of ONDADURTO TEATRO in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
ONDADURTO TEATRO respects the intellectual property rights of others and we ask that you do the same. If you have good reason to believe that your work has been copied or is being used on our website in a manner that violates your intellectual property rights, we request that you inform us.
All rights including, but not limited to, the design, text, graphics and other material on our site and the selection or arrangement thereof is copyright of ONDADURTO TEATRO COMPANY or other third parties.
Content may be copied for personal use or for non-commercial use within an organisation provided that the source of the material is acknowledged and the content is not amended in any way.
You may use information about ONDADURTO TEATRO purposely made available by ONDADURTO TEATRO for downloading or copying from this site, provided that you:
– Do not modify this information or remove any copyright, trademark and other intellectual or proprietary rights notices;
– Use such information solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes and do not post this information on the Internet, any website, any networked computer or broadcast it in any media; and
– Do not make any representations or warranties relating to such information.
Any illegal or unauthorized use of our website shall constitute a violation of our Terms and Conditions. You do not have permission to access our website in any way that violates these Terms and Conditions, the laws or regulations of Italy or the country from which you are visiting the website.
In all other cases, content may only be copied, stored, published or otherwise distributed (including electronically), with the prior written permission of ONDADURTO TEATRO COMPANY. Should you require permission for the above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.