DIASPORA addresses the situation of migrants and people fleeing today, caused, for example, by neo-colonial structures of exploitation in the Global South, as well as highly topical the war in Ukraine. As a modern interpretation of Euripides’ classic tragedy The Trojan Women, DIASPORA strives for a change of perspective – To look at world affairs and conflicts from the perspective of the local people, from the perspective of women, refugees, bystanders and innocents.
- ONDADURTO TEATRO & LIT CIRCUS presentano: Q40 – Queer Circus Show
- Premiere DIASPORA – A CONTEMPORARY TRAGEDY | Ondadurto Teatro & antagon theaterAKTion
- The second edition of DragMeUp – Queer Arts Festival ended on 13 December
- From 3 to 12 December, the second meeting of the Erasmus+ project “Reconnect – global south”.
- International premiere of the new show, BLUE MOON, at the Sommerwerft Festival in Frankfurt