On 13 December, with Drag Me Up (Again) Show, the second edition of DragMeUp – Queer Arts Festival, which started on 25 November, came to a close. This edition had a particular sense of rebirth, because it was the first version of the festival that could be held live with in-person attendance, and it filled our hearts with applause, smiles, art and reflections. We would like to thank everyone involved – the hosts, artists, the public and anyone who contributed to making the event such a great success, from a technical, production or organisational standpoint – for having contributed to our peaceful fight against stereotypes, on the one hand, and the creation of new perspectives, on the other.
- ONDADURTO TEATRO & LIT CIRCUS presentano: Q40 – Queer Circus Show
- Premiere DIASPORA – A CONTEMPORARY TRAGEDY | Ondadurto Teatro & antagon theaterAKTion
- The second edition of DragMeUp – Queer Arts Festival ended on 13 December
- From 3 to 12 December, the second meeting of the Erasmus+ project “Reconnect – global south”.
- International premiere of the new show, BLUE MOON, at the Sommerwerft Festival in Frankfurt